Charge Details

伊甸监护费用明细

伊甸监护 标准学生监护服务$2500加元 13%政府税(HST/GST)
(Note:13%The Government of Canada for the collection of taxes by the government)


其他费用

申请人需额外支付因办理监护人声明公证而发生的杂费,A total of 165 Canadian dollars (including courier、Lawyers notary fees、Bank fees)。

监护费支付方式

请向伊甸教育索取银行账户信息,Or contact with our agents Request。

监护费退款
  • 如申请人拒签,伊甸教育将扣除15%监护费,Guardianship fee refunded the remaining 85%。Other costs (courier、Lawyers notary fees、Bank charges) are not refunded。

  • 申请人在监护委托协议签订后如因自身原因要求解除协议,应由申请人承担全部违约责任,Guardianship already paid non-refundable fees and other expenses。

联系方式

Lance Song Program Manager EGI Canada
Tel: +1(647)787-5670
Email:studentlife@egicanada.com
QQ: 30967890